Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chris Johnson's Goal Remains the Same: 2,500 Rushing Yards in 2011

In terms of his goals, Chris Johnson said he doesn't much care what people think.

Johnson, the Tennessee Titans' three-time Pro Bowl running back, set a goal this past season of rushing for 2,500 yards, and although he fell well short of the goal, he told The Tennessean Wednesday that nothing has changed.

His goal for 2011? You guessed it.

"I have the same goal: 2,500,'' Johnson, who rushed for 1,364 yards in 2010, said. "I want to win more, but I still have the same goals. I want to go for 2,500. ... It is very realistic. I had a good season last year.

"I know a lot of people said I didn't have a good year, but I did. When you put the stats up there, I had a good year. Some people say I had a bad year, but I set my standards so high people expect that.''

Johnson finished fourth in the NFL in rushing, and was named to the Pro Bowl as an alternate. He was named to the AFC roster as a replacement for Maurice Jones-Drew of the Jacksonville Jaguars.


http://www.BestVirginiaBeachShop.com

No comments: